Terms & ConditionsAll virtual mailboxes and Anytime Mailbox accounts are subject to all of the terms and conditions contained within the Package 2 Post Agreement signed by customer/mailbox holder.
By using Digital Mail Receiving Services, you are consenting to receiving electronic images of your mail through a third party software provider. Customer further agrees that Package 2 Post is authorized to open mail as instructed by customer for purpose of fulfilling action requests. Customer acknowledges that any and all action requests made by customer, beyond the initial scan of the outer mailing envelope of mail received, will be subject to additional fees. Customer acknowledges that Package 2 Post will scan mail and process action items within a reasonable time frame, and that any requests for rush/expedited services will be accommodated whenever possible. Services are provided on an “as available” basis, with no warranties implied that services will be timely or available at all times without interruption.
Customer agrees that Package 2 Post is not liable for any damages of any kind should scanned mail inadvertently be forwarded to the wrong customer. Customer will not request that Package 2 Post forward any mail or items that are illegal or restricted, and agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless Package 2 Post from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature whatsoever relative to the use of Package 2 Post’s facilities or services. Customer use and operation of digital mail receiving services is at customer’s sole discretion and risk. Package 2 Post is not responsible for any damages to customer’s computer(s) or device(s) resulting from the use of the site or services.
1. By completing this form and USPS Form 1583, a copy of which will be made available to the United States Postal Service, applicant appoints Mail Service as agent for the receipt for a period not to exceed that for which rent has been paid in advru1ce. Applicant will pick up mail at least once each month or make other suitable arrangements, in advance, with Mail Service. Mail
Service will provide a lockbox key to applicant who may obtain his mail during the business
hours posted by Mail Service. Should applicant appoint another person or organization, Mail
Service shall assume that possession of a key is evidence of authority to collect mail.
2. The key loaned to applicant shall require a refundable cash deposit, and remains the property of Mail Service and shall not be duplicated or modified by applicant. The key deposit shall be
refunded upon return of the key within ten (10) days of termination of service. Applicant
understands that the relationship of the parties hereto is one ofbailment and not landlord and
3. Once Mail Service has placed applicant's mail in the assigned lockbox, the mail shall be
deemed to have been delivered, and Mail Service shall not be responsible for loss, theft or
damage. Mail Service is not engaged in the delivery of mail and cannot be responsible for failure of the United States Postal Service to deliver mail or to deliver it in a timely fashion or
4. Applicant agrees to use services in accordance with Mail Service rules and in compliance with all U.S. Postal regulations, as well as local, state and federal statutes and regulations. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of service without notice, refund or mail forwarding.
5. Information provided by applicant will be kept confidential and will not knowingly be
disclosed without applicant's prior consent, except for law enforcement or postal operation
purposes, in which case Mail Service intends to cooperate fully. Law enforcement is further
clarified to include all city, county, state or federal agencies or their representatives.
6. Mail will not be accepted for more than three (3) persons or organizations in a single lockbox and each must complete a USPS Form 1583 and provide photo identification. If applicant consistently receives substantially more mail than can be placed in a single lockbox, Mail Service reserves the right to require applicant to rent a larger size box or one or more additional boxes. Charges for service are based upon average daily volume and activity. Special circumstances, e.g., high number of parcels, etc. may require assessment of additional fees. An unusually high volume of mail will result in either a higher fee being charged, or te1mination of the mail receiving service. Applicant further agrees that parcels delivered to this address for the applicant will be delivered by common ca1Tier only, that no truck line deliveries will be made, that parcels will be retrieved within 24 hours after delivery, and that no hazardous or dangerous material will be delivered to applicant. Failure to adhere to any of these parcel delivery stipulations will result in termination of service.
7. Applicant agrees to protect, indemnify and hold harmless Mail Service from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action any nature whatsoever relative to use of Mail Service facilities or services.
8. Should Mail Service commit or fail to commit any act that results in disruption of service and applicant thereby suffers a loss, Mail Service's liability shall be limited to not more than the rental fees paid by applicant for service not yet received. Mail Service shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages.
9. Per USPS regulations, certified, registered, insured, or C.O.D. mail or parcel?? will be accepted by Mail Service on the behalf of applicant. Full, advance payment of C.O.D. charges must be made to Mail Service prior to acceptance of C.O. D. packages.
10. Mail Service fees are due and payable in advance and notice thereof will be placed in applicant's lockbox. No other notice will be required. Failure to pay such fees when due may result in disruption or cancellation of services. Mail Service does not prorate fees and does not provide refunds in the event of cancellation by applicant.
11. Customer herein agrees that total liability of costs for any and all claims is limited to one hundred dollars ($100.00) regardless of the nature of the claim.
12. Applicant shall use only the address designation "PMB" or 11#11 to designate their address. NO OTHER DESIGNATION IS VALID. Specifically excluded is the use of suite, apt., dept., or other designators. The U.S. Postal service may refuse to deliver any piece of mail that does not include the PMB or# sign designation. Applicant is responsible for notifying conespondents of the above address. The address to be used by applicant for the purpose ofreceiving mail is as follows: